Monday 6 October 2008

Halloween Pub Quiz Posters




Just thought I’d put this lot up.   Just so you know, these are the posters for this year’s Halloween quizzes, at both the King Harold, and the Hutton, in Hutton.   Funnily!   I’m actually looking forward to these; – the Halloween quizzes have become my signature, over the years, and – as my regulars will probably tell you – I get to my impersonation of an evil minded sod.  *Cackles evilly*
In case you’re impressed with the art-work, it’s by a friend of mine, called Vix.   Her contact details are on the poster’s, as are the copyrights, but I’ve put a link to her website, at the bottom of the page.   Go have a look.   I still can’t believe I’ve got a Turner Prize entrant doing the artwork on my quiz posters’.   The snob factor’s AMAZING!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did the goooogle & got here.

Nik Nak said...

Oh bless you. And thank you. Feel free to wonder around, there’s handy links, to the left, and some open source ones, at the bottom of the page.