Wednesday 12 November 2008

Remembrance Table Round, fit the Second

Just thought I let you know the answer to Question Four of the King Harold version of the Armistice table round was Taps!   I’ll post both, as and when.

Which obviously means, if you’ve been paying attention, that I’ve put some twists in …

It’ll possibly get more interesting, if the much threatened return of the AKA 47’s goes ahead.   Steve, Neil, and Dave were, quite possibly, the best team I ever had turn up for the original run of the Hutton’s quiz.

And when I say best, I mean best.  They’d regularly clock scores in the high 50’s, and usually end up in first place.   Very hard to beat, as a team, but, much like the Tom & Jerry’s, over at the King Harold, and the No Idea’s, practically everywhere, and given the right combination of rounds, the AKA’s were beatable.

Rarely, and a major achievement for whoever managed it, but it is doable …

No comments: