Wednesday 21 January 2009

A Barack’ing Good Table, Fit the Second

Now, just so everyone knows, I’ve done a bit of revising; – as you’ve probably guessed, by now.   I’ve replaced questions six, through to ten, of the President Obama table round.

The ones I used at the King Harold were; –

Q6) Barack’ is a Swahili word that means ‘He who is …’ what?

A6) Blesséd


Q7) President Obama is the sixth post war president to be … what?

A7) Left handed


Q8) Barack Obama owns which brand of laptop?

A8) An Apple MacBook


Q9) Who’s the better golfer, Barack Obama, or Bill Clinton?

A9) Bill Clinton.


Q10) Aside from the by now much talked about puppy, President Obama is planning to install what, at the White House?

A10) A basketball court.


And I’m assuming those of you who know me WOULDN’T have seen question 8, coming.     From where I’m sitting, it means the USA has FINALLY elected a sensible President!

And I’ve replaced them with this lot; –

Q6) How many Grammy’s has President Obama won?


Q7) The soon to be president shares his name with a small town in which East Asian country?


Q8) And is also a fan of which Baseball team?


Q9) Which senator collapsed at President Obama’s inauguration?


Q10) President Obama’s inauguration speech got censored in which far eastern country?


Which should keep everyone baffled, I hope

No comments: