Tuesday 13 January 2009

Hall Of Infamy Part Two

Just thought, in the midst of the inevitable nerves about tonight, I’d post some more photo’s from the proverbial vaults.   We’ve a few from the King Harold, and one from the Sir Charles Napier.   I’m just hoping Nan –the Napier’s former landlady– is reading this, be good seeing her at one of the modern gig’s.

Up top is the much mentioned Charly, resident barmaid at the Harold, and owner of one of the best silhouettes I’ve seen in a while!


Underneath Charly is the one shot I’ve got of Keven’s old team, Team James, at the Napier: – and, boy, do I wish I could persuade them back along …

And the last two shots are of Jules, and her partner, Len, who’ve been regulars at the King Harold’s quiz, since Day One.   And hander Out of the Bumps, at me fortieth do, I seem to remember …

No comments: