Monday 16 March 2009

A Saint Paddy’s Teaser.

Just as a bit of background, I used to work in a pub in Herongate, who’s resident QM, Chris, is also the resident chéf.   And, every so often, we’d help each other out by swopping themed questions.   Comes in handy, that!

Especially when you consider Chris does questions that are almost as twisty as mine.

But, at any rate, here’s the table round questions I’ve done for him.

Just the questions, mind you.

Q1) Pierce Brosnan was born in which county; County Meath, County Cork, or County Tyrone?


Q2) Liam Neeson starred in which film about the Holocaust?


Q3) Back in 2006, which Irish actor played Alexander the Great?


Q4) Which Oscar did director Neil Jordan win, for “The Crying Game”; – Best Script, Best Film, or Best Director?


Q5) Waking Ned Devive”, about an Irish Lottery winner who dies before cashing in a winning Lottery ticket, was actually filmed where in the UK?


Q6) Which film starred Cate Blanchett as a real-life investigative journalist?


Q7) Which John Wayne movie was set in Connemara?


Q8) In the 1995 film, “Michael Collins”,who played Ireland’s first President, Eamonn De Valera?


Q9) What is the name of the central character of “My Left Foot”?


Q10) Who directedThe Commitments”?


I’ve still not made me mind up, whether I’ll use this lot, meself, come Thursday – I do have something sketched out – but I’ll let you know.

Probably by Wednesday …

No comments: