Friday 17 July 2009

Loving Angel’s

I’ve got to confess, I’ve just found this piece on Deviantart, and loved it.

In part, because it’s a beautiful piece of art work.

But in part, because it seem a nice picture to have here.

After something of an emotional day.

I’ve had some very bad news.

I’ve found out I’ve two friends who I’ve not seen in a while are both suffering with cancer.

That’s something I’ve found devastating, as both are people I’ve known for a long, long time.

I can only imagine, though, what their respective families are going through.

I’m hoping and praying that both will be able to make it through the proverbial rain.

But find myself frustrated that there’s little I can do to help, except wish them and theirs well, and hope that if there’s anything they need me doing, I can do.

•••••

19/7/2009

But, my gods, news like that that really does force one to look at oneself, doesn’t it?

It has me.

I know I find myself looking at my smoking, more frequently than I did.

No comments: