Thursday 16 July 2009

Some News …

Do you remember me writing, a few months ago, about “Enigma”, and Dr Alan Turing?

Although Dr Turing’s not had more than a few streets named after him, at least the code-breakers themselves have had some sort of honour, today; or at least a commemorative badge, if nothing else.

It’s not necessarily the thing, but at least it’s a start!

••••

And, on a personal note, I’m also happy to announce I’ve finished me Level 2 Customer Service NVQ; the scanned in picture’s of one of the exam’s I did as part of it, the Technical Service one.

And, although it doesn’t actually say so, I got a 98% result.

Nice!

It’s also something I’m quite pleased to have got.

Although I’ve doing various customer service rôles over the years, it’s nice to be able to say I’ve got some paperwork to show for it!

I’m not sure if it’ll get me a pay rise.

But at least I’ll be able to improve my chances at future job interviews.

By having something worth while to put on my CV.

No comments: