Saturday 23 April 2011

Dr Who: From the BBC Gallery … 

You know, I’ve got to admit, I’m just doing dinner, at the moment.

Well, it is that time of a Saturday afternoon.

One thing I know for certain is that Series Six kicks off its first half, in about an hours time.

Which is why I had a look at the BBC’s Dr Who site, for stuff about the first episode, The Impossible Astronaut.

Where I came across the photo you see here.

Is it me, or is Matt Smith regenerating … ?

Before everybody panics … ?

As far as I know, Matt Smith’s contract has at least another year to go.

What I’m thinking will happen … ?

Is the character will be seriously injured: after all, we know from The Stolen Earth/Journey’s End two parter, the Dr can use the energy to heal extensive injuries.

Quite how things end up like this … ?

Well …

I guess we’ll just have to wait and see …

No comments: