Saturday 2 April 2011

Putting the Boot Sale In …

Hmmm …

Now that’s a thing …

Well …

Possibly a thing …

I’m in ‘Drift Off and Burble’ mode, aren’t I … ?

You can tell by the dots … … … … … …

»»•««

At any rate … ?

I thought I’d mention that I nipped quickly up to my local branch of Londis, just past Brentwood Station.

Of course, there was something I wanted to do, along the way.

You see, I’d noticed a lot of activity in Brentwood Station’s carpark, which I can see from my front room window, and thought I’d take a look.

Well, I had noticed a lot of activity, there, last week: but thought it was people parking, to catch a train down to the protests in London, last week.

Boy, was I wrong.

Turn’s out the station car-park’s been the home, for a couple of weeks, to the Lazybones Car Boot Sale

Now, I’ve got to admit, I had a look around, on my way to Londis, as this boot sale was on the way.

Granted, there wasn’t MUCH, there …

But I think I caught it just at the end of trading.

Which mean’s it’s probably something to get to, nice and early, given there’s not much online about it … !

Good luck to ’em … !

No comments: