Thursday 1 September 2011

Getting A Book Out …

Hmmm …

Well, that’s nice to know …

I book that I’ve ordered from Brentwood Library has finally turned up.


Just so you know!

Actually …

Bizarrely, that’s actually mildly disappointing in one regard.

I was expecting a book of poetry, as well, which doesn’t appear to have turned up.

Still … ?

I’ve got to admit to having been something of a fan of Gibson’s, ever since I read his Sprawl trilogy, some yeas ago.

Here’s hoping Pattern Recognition follows nicely on …

»»·««

Oh, one other thing … ?

I had an appointment the Practise nurse, at my GP’s yesterday: I’m in the last few weeks of trying to give up smoking.

One thing that DID put a smile on my face, and snapping away madly with me camera phone … ?

Was a fully laden carriage: with FOUR horses, I should add.

Now what the hell they were up to, I’m blowed if I know.

But it was nice to see.

No comments: