Thursday 4 December 2008

Current Events

Just do everybody knows, I’ve been editing, again …

I’ve done a little changing to the table round, just to keep everyone on their toes.

Question 2 now reads; –

Q2) Which supermarket has announced their sales have gone up, today?

And Question 5; –

Q5) Salzburg, in Austria, has blocked plans to turn whose old family home into a posh hotel, this week?


I’ll post the complete set of both, later tonight, but leave this lot to tease you all.   Have fun …

4 comments:

Grub said...

what's that got to do with currants? or did you mean 'current'? :oP

Grub said...

bloody permission to comment!! bloody free speech too much for ya hahaha!

Nik Nak said...

Yes, I know, but …

Nik Nak said...

Yes, I know it’s a bugger, but have a look at the comments on the post called The Night’s Gig, that I put up Tuesday, that should explain.

And, yes, that was a spelling malfunction …